How do you know which is which? Josh on Sunday started having a flowing nose...remember, September/October is the month he gets really sick with a virus that causes him to get dehydrated and hospitalized...Not saying this is it...but...We thought nothing of the running nose, until the moods got a little on the cranky side Monday morning. GREAT! He didnt' wake up all happy as the week before, and he didn't want to get into the shower...I thought, "oh great...the goodness has worn off and back to the grumpies...oh joy!" After a little struggle, he was dressed...didn't want to eat much..thank heavens for instant breakfast drinks. Then he would go back to sleep on "his" couch. Remember, this is the week he is riding the bus to school. AHHHH! So about 15 minutes before I think the bus will arrive, I wake Josh (not a good thing to do) and tell him to use the restroom (another strike on me) and get his shoes on...he was pretty good about the shoes...Then, oh heavens...he decides he wants to take his music to school. No WAY! So he slips it into his pocket and when the bus arrives...I quickly take his hat, little guys and dig into his pocket for the IPOD. Then quickly get him out the door before he knows what hit him.
I was a little worried all day that he wouldn't be good. When I picked him up, they had done an outdoor activity and walked the Jordan Parkway...He wasn't feeling to good after that, tired, thirsty..just drained. Maybe it was something coming on. The newscaster guy was talking about the fires and our air quality. He was listing the same symtoms Josh had and was told it's allergies.
So then today, Josh was even more on the grumpy side...he still did the usual not wanting to do this and that..but the bus came, he got on without all his "stuff". This time when I picked him up, the teachers commented that they think he didn't feel good. Still clear nose running yuckies...but just wanted to lay down alot...Soooo...do I keep him home, is it a cold or allergies? HMMMM?
No comments:
Post a Comment