J went to school almost the whole week! We took Friday off due to car troubles...
I think it went pretty well.
After I got some goodies for him to eat at school, he began to eat a little more.
Somehow I forgot to tell him that he needs little "snacks" throughout the day for his hypoglycemia. Oops.
They weighed him and their scale said he weighed 125 with clothes on which I thought sounded wonderful, knowing at the doctors he weighed 105 with all cloths on.
Now in December for his GI procedure he weighed 124...so, maybe the docs scale was wrong...
and he is maintaining his weight.
His teachers/aides/and the nurse are worried maybe about his nutrition????
This was a puzzlement to me....
I've talked to nutritionist 2 times...once at Primary's and once at the University of Utah...all saying Josh needs more fiber for his stomach...DUH!
Problem....he's picky!
So finding bars he likes to eat...tough...
Although, they did find a health bar that he liked, and...
while out last night I found the store "Daves" right on 90th!
I think that is where they are...but I'm buying in bulk, so might try on line.
Anyways...the whole point...
J needs to poo regularly, then his stomach won't hurt..
If the stomach hurt, he won't eat...behavior...then no eating...then loss of weight..
We call it the Cycle of Josh.
But....He's back at school....
No comments:
Post a Comment