Josh made it through July with all the happiness and fun events...Family, Family...and more Family...HE LOVED THEM ALL!!! Some though, I do have to say, have become his favorite and he askes of where they are at often. Lately though, he's been on the cranky side. Maybe it's because his mom has been here and there and hopefully slows down a little. He's loved Charlie's squishes and asks for them often.
Now onto doctor appointment follow ups, attempting the school thing again...CHS has me scared to dealth to put him in school...I can't go through that **** again...with nieve administration, and stupid teachers (I know I probably shouldn't say that, my husband is in that profession...but for some reason Josh has had STUPID teachers!!!)...so I'm a little reserved at putting him through the "school" scene again...I know, be brave!
Josh's health isn't where I'd like it to be and I really don't know if this is the best it can get since his sickies last winter/spring/summer! Fingers are crossed...and maybe, it will be a wonderful experience and Josh will love it....
We can only hope!
2 comments:
All our fingers are crossed and all of us are hoping!
You can brave anything! So glad we could be a part of your July happiness!!
Post a Comment