Tuesday, November 24, 2009

GI Update

(Please say this with an accent...if you want to know which kind...Middle Eastern)
So why are you here?
He needs to learn to use the restroom on a regular schedule.
"J" I'm going to give you a r....exam (Like J knows what that is)
You are only suppose to be on the toilet for 15 minutes.
Why are you on clonidine...who prescribed this (J's been on it forever!!!)
With his constipation, there will always be some pain
I need to talk with my friends and we need to research why so many people of this type have constipation problems...

OH BROTHER!
So...we have decided that this doctor isn't quiet as bad as Dr. Quack...maybe he is a Dr. Quackling because he actually listens to what I had to say. He was trying to blame J's abdominal pains on his medicine that he's on for Behavior...WRONG....NOT changing those!!!
I told him NOPE! That it's been more painful since his bout with dystonia...and we needed to find out why he's in pain when J passes gas or uses the toilet..
I know novel idea...and I'm not a doctor!

So....we get to have a colonoscapy(sp) in 2 weeks...that should be fun knowing that J's a picky eater and how in the world are we going to get him to drink another liquid that tastes yucky?
I have 2 weeks to find that answer...

I'm just greatful J's wanting to eat...a complete turn around since last year...and....his weight has stabilized!

No comments: