He needs one! UGH! This week has not been fun...not at all...school...blah, home....blah...sleep..blah, eating...blah, toileting...blah....yup...maybe I need a time out. I mean seriously...we had the best company in the world stay for a week and he was a booger! So, after taking Grammy to the airport, I decided we all needed a break from J (yes, even school...I think they've had enough!) So I took him back home, put some blankets on him and walla...it's a time out! I don't know what's wrong with him...scared to take him anywhere...he might "wig" with no warning...stomach hurts...he's not eating...hang on.....
I think we've done this before....UGH! We do see the GI (FINALLY) on Tuesday...but let's take bets as to what the "genius" will say....My bet...(with an accent of course)..."we need to get him to use the restroom more often"...My reply..the medicine makes his stomach hurt...his reply, "hmmmm..." Yah!
Maybe I'll be wrong, and the doctor will listen...will find something...will scope something...will do something or maybe he needs the TIME OUT!
1 comment:
Man!! Sounds like a tough time! I wish I could do something to help. I really hope things get better soon!!
Post a Comment