Lumpy applesauce and tears is what we have experienced lately. But with a great showing at stake conference. Yes, J made it through for about 1 hour and 45 minutes...not bad. He was however listening to his IPOD and only occasionally sang a little louder for 2 of his favorite songs. But, quieted back down..WHEW
Then today came...I don't know who was more nerves...J or me...I had to get the car ready (oil, gass) and when I came in to get J he was on the computer...oh no!
This is his favorite thing and I thought we might have a little "wig" to get him to the car.
So I told him that I was getting his jacket and nifty backpack and that we needed to go see his friends.
I waited...
and waited...wondering if I should go force the issue.
J informed me that he was turning it off and came up. He then placed his hat on the couch along with his "little" guys and proceeded to put his jacket on.
WHEW!
We gassed the car up, sang some songs....and then J went quiet.
When we arrived at the school. He held on with quivering hands.
J put his backpack away and we met up with one of the aides.
He then went into class...
I was told it was a pretty good day considering. He's not eating and lunch seems to be
the bad time right now. They worry that he's not eating/losing weight and it causes moods...
YUP...their right! He's lost tons of weight!
So, we are going grocery shopping...again
finding his favorite "snacks" and goodies
and maybe it will trigger that stomach into liking food again.
Yes, we still haven't heard anything back from the doctor who was suppose to be finding another GI. Inema's are the only way right now to help him.
UGH!
1 comment:
How frustrating, you have an amazing amount of patience. We hope and pray better solutions are found to help him.
Post a Comment