Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What a load of......(you fill it in)

Okay....so our "drug" doctor no longer is practicing...he/she gave me a name and said to make sure I call after Labor day to set up an appointment for J to see this person (we'll call the doc ...Mr. X)
So I did...made the appointment for October..so that all meds would be continued nicely.
Can anything in J's life go nicely....NO!
I get a feeling last night that I should call the insurance to make sure Dr. X is on our plan.
So that is what I did...The office said that Dr. X was new and was already filling out forms for various insurance plans and that our insurance was one of them. So I called our insurance and wanted to find out....just because of our luck!
The insurance person said...to look on the list (which is located on the internet)...CRAP!
I call Dr. X's office and they said Dr. X should be there in time...
What the....? am I going to do...so I call the pre-authorization person because evidently you have to get her permission to see a new doctor for medicine even though it's at the same building.
Oh my heck!
So, I tell her of J's predicament and she said to see another doctor until Dr. X is on the list.
Okay, so let me get this straight...J will have to see another new Dr. Quack before he see's Dr. X, then he can transfer to see Dr. X after the waiting period of insurance.
Are you SERIOUS!!!!!

Okay...don't even get me started on the crap, the original Dr. Quack is bringing up 1 1/2 years later!
UGHHHHHHH!

P.S. Good days at school!

No comments: