Here are the answers to the questions down below.
Having one bowel is okay...normal people (not J) would have 4 to 5 bowels...so 1 is better then none.
If we don't have a bowel for 24 hours we can give him a laxative at night...no worries.
J can eat anything...nothing we have to watch for. WHEW.
Some other questions that I asked...how long exactly does it take for recovery? Usually people take 6 to 8 weeks and then when they go to work they are usually wiped out. So we are thinking J might take until summer to get his strength back...I was reminded it was MAJOR surgery. We also we commended on how his dad and I stayed 24/7 to watch and make sure J was taken care of. GOLD STAR!
We weren't able to get the blood drawn...another story there for later...so Dad will take J as soon as possible, they don't like his lack of coloring. They thought he would have lost 10 or more pounds but he actually only lost around 5ish pounds...That's right...it's his mamas cookin!
It just looks like a long road ahead, but a positive one.
No comments:
Post a Comment