This weekend while I was a way, Dad took care of J. Now, you know J is hurting when after Dad does the "unthinkable" by himself. The next day, J was still uncomfortable. (without going into too much detail) J tried and tried to "relieve" himself, but then told his dad, "It's not working!" Now, that's when you know he's not feeling good and surgery is hopefully going to solve the "not" working problem.
We have decreased one of the night time meds slowly from 5 to now 2. But, I have to say last night wasn't fun. So I have a hmmm type of situation;
Should I call the drug doctor to see if J can be put on something in addition, since we have decreased one of the medicines for night time?
or
Is he not sleeping because of his stomach and just wait it out for 2 weeks and 1 day more?
Let's just say, we will probably have Sunday music playing at nights and figure out what to play on Sunday. J doesn't like it to play on Sunday when he has heard it all week.
This is just soooo much fun!
1 comment:
Hope the next couple weeks go by fast. We are parying for Josh and the family.
Post a Comment