This weekend was kinda rocky and I think we are still having issues from it. Evidently there are definite foods J can not have...Not FUN! For instance; Gerplex - we are still debating about this one and seeing if it digests, Hot Dogs - until he chews a lot more NOPE!, Popcorn - What's the boy to do at the movies?, Peanuts or shelled type nuts - seriously? UGH!
We are on 1 week of the new cocktail for night time sleep and it's about 50/50. Today we'll get his blood drawn to see if levels are to high for a particular dose.
I really think there is a blockage somewhere due to his outburst and sudden interest in ripping the WHOLE thing off. Also, how in the world do you make a person tinkle?
You could say it's been a doozy week and it's not over yet!
On a better note, so far a school I think J's been pretty good!

No comments:
Post a Comment