Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tick, Tick

That's what I feel we are doing...just waiting until the next time.  Have you ever looked something up on Dr. Google and found nothing...try looking up reoccurring stoma retract. It's not common.  It usually happens maybe once...hardly twice...but 5 times...nothing.  And, with the way it's looking, just count 6.  It is frustrating. Dr. Surgeon is wonderful, don't get me wrong.  J is just a puzzle or rather his insides are a puzzle that are moving and twisting.  This last surgery, Dr. Surgeon anchored it with some stitches..well so far some of those stitches have come lose and are easily removed or found in the middle of his stoma where you can just almost brush them off. The middle of his stoma is getting smaller, so we know there is NO way J will be on real meat products any time soon. I just want to hurry and say, "Okay, this didn't work either, you had better start researching more avenues because time is ticking!

P.S. One of these days I will tell you who Dr. Surgeon is.  He is really amazing and loves J...which is a first!

No comments: