Thursday, February 14, 2013

Another Doctor to Find

Oh, is there a story to tell.
We have been trying to get most of J's medicine in liquid form to help with the digestive track..aka tunneling. So I call Dr. Drug up and find out he wants to see J before putting him on the liquid night time, but he is leaving the practice. What? Why does he need to see J to just put him back on a medication that J has already been on last year. And he's leaving?  Well, this is a good thing, we never really liked him :)
J's Dad went to the pharmacy (the new one, yuck!) and told them to refill the night time one.  They said it wasn't going to be ready until Saturday.  I questioned why the wait.  We could have had it filled on the 2nd of Feb. So I called this morning. Found out that they no longer make the pill form.  Why the heck weren't we told? or even called?  This is why we never have gone to this "new" pharmacy...they are STUPID!~
Great, I was trying to get it in liquid form anyways.  So I called the Dr. Drug again telling of our situation and that we only have until Saturday left on the medication. Yah, he hasn't returned my call.  IDIOT!
So I called J's regular doctor and left a message telling what's going on with this medication.  Her nurse called back within minutes to get the full details of what's going on and that the doctor should be returning my call today.  
HOLY (fill in the blank).
It will not be a good night without it...Here's to hoping we get the liquid.

No comments: