Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Dr. Visit #2

Monday we saw J's primary physician. I have to say that taking him by myself was a bit challenging but over all J did a pretty good job.  The doctor has no idea what's going on.  She ordered blood work and an x-ray.  That was a joy to have J do.  Especially when you get a lab technician that is 2x the size of J that is a whimp! Ugh!
Next step is to contact the urologist and set up another appointment.  Remember he say them in August and was suppose to follow up but due to Stoma issues wasn't able.  Well, it's probably going to end up with a permanent solution with that situation...I don't know how I feel about it.  The primary doctor said it's needed so that J won't be prone to UTI's which could occur at any time due to his lack of "letting it go." Then the doctor will call Dr. Surgeon to see what other x-rays need to be done to figure the fevers out.  I'm suppose to continue tracking them for all the doctors. If by the 2 specialist, they still can't find answers, then we get to see the infectious disease specialist.  I guess they know of diseases that have these type of fevers.
Doesn't this sound like a lot of fun we get to have during the summer?

No comments: