I love you, J-man! Thank you for the beautiful imprint you have left on my heart. I know, without a doubt, that you are talking a mile a minute and running free from all the pain and restrictions of your earthly body. Tell Heavenly Father about how cool you think the "little guys" are. I am so grateful for the things you taught me. You are forever in my heart. Love, Miss Sandy
Pam you are such an amazing mom and Josh is such a special spirit. You were both so blessed to have had each other in this life. I wish I could say something to help take away some of the pain you'll feel from his passing. Please know that we are praying for you and your family. We love you all and pray for peace and comfort.
Pam and family: I am so sorry to hear that Josh has passed away. You are an amazing family and Josh was blessed with your loving care and attention. I feel privileged to have witnessed your devotion to his health and well-being. You are such a great mom! Rita Bouillon, Principal, The Kauri Sue Hamilton School
We love Josh and will miss him terribly. You guys are the greatest examples of those who serve so willing and lovingly. Our thoughts and prayers are always with you. We love you guys!
8 comments:
We all love you. Rest now Josh.
Roberts family our Love and Prayers are with you. Pam love ya girl.
I love you, J-man! Thank you for the beautiful imprint you have left on my heart. I know, without a doubt, that you are talking a mile a minute and running free from all the pain and restrictions of your earthly body. Tell Heavenly Father about how cool you think the "little guys" are. I am so grateful for the things you taught me. You are forever in my heart. Love, Miss Sandy
Pam you are such an amazing mom and Josh is such a special spirit. You were both so blessed to have had each other in this life. I wish I could say something to help take away some of the pain you'll feel from his passing. Please know that we are praying for you and your family. We love you all and pray for peace and comfort.
Pam and family: I am so sorry to hear that Josh has passed away. You are an amazing family and Josh was blessed with your loving care and attention. I feel privileged to have witnessed your devotion to his health and well-being. You are such a great mom! Rita Bouillon, Principal, The Kauri Sue Hamilton School
Love & prayers to you, Pam, and to your wonderful family.
Love and prayers <3
We love Josh and will miss him terribly. You guys are the greatest examples of those who serve so willing and lovingly. Our thoughts and prayers are always with you. We love you guys!
Post a Comment