We had a very "heated" discussion with Dr. Quack this pass week. Doug really doesn't like how I get treated when another male isn't with me. So we made the decission to not speak or see him again. I called Josh's regular doctor (the verdict is still out kinda on her) and told her about Dr. Quack and how Josh has been a "little" angry to say the least! His tummy is hurting very badly and so we upped his tummy medicine also get to do other things that are not even pleasant to put into a blog...Gross, I know... So hopefully we'll get Josh to being his happy self. He really is alright except when it's time to go to the "evil" bathroom...then terror strikes...everywhere!
Oh a happy note, thanks to faith of family members cheering me on, I was able to get 2 appointments with 2 different "quack" type doctors for Josh. One is female and the other male. We see the female in May and the male has a waiting list, so we don't see him until July..but we might not have to if the female is great...we are praying that she is. So yup, that's the update on this Gentle Giant!
1 comment:
What a tough choice to make. Let's hope that one will have the right magic to help Josh.
Post a Comment