Thursday, September 24, 2009

Maybe's

We started this week pretty good...Josh went to school 3 days and then crashed..or through a tantrum. Which I really can't understand....he's been having such good days at school, coloring walking, eating lunch...no fits there. But yesterday when I brought him home, he started acting a little fishy. Didn't want to come to the table to eat, didn't want to be "changed"...hmmmm...so I'm wondering if it's the new "miracle" pill that is wrecking havic with him? Maybe, it's making his tummy hurt? Maybe his tummy hurts cause it's not use to working the way it needs to work, and this medicine is making it work? Maybe...his body doesn't like the new medicine and it just needs time to start liking it....maybe....yah....there are a lot of maybe's trying to figure out why he didn't want to go to school today, and why when the bus came he ran to his room...
Maybe......?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if something happened at school that he is upset about. Would physical conditions cause him to run from the bus??? Good luck in finding the challenge - and resolving it. Love ya -

Sharla Jordan said...

Lot of Maybe's. All valid assumtions. Did something happen on the bus?

Dena said...

Maybe he just likes being with his mom. Maybe changes, physically, are new to him and who likes change??. Maybe there is another tender mercy in the making...keep looking!
LOVE YA