Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It's a start.....

Josh's behavior has been a rollercoaster ever since we got him home from the hospital. He's had some good days...then boy...down hill we went. We started him on his new stomach medicine "Amitiza"...and notice he wasn't doing any better on it then without it. So after a week of strugglin, being a punchin bag...many prayers...I called the doctor and said I was done with this new medicine. Mind you, it usually doesn't have this effect on people...but we are talking about Josh. So it's been 24 hours since the doctor took him off and...last night after a big tantrum....he ate 3 bits of bean burros...YAH, for bean burros and was actually laughing. It's been a while. I'm not saying his tantrums are over...his stomach is still the same...hopefully we can get in earlier then Nov. 24th...who knows.
Thank goodness for rain and Josh's love of "getting the cars wet"...shhhh, he doesn't know he's not in controll of that....I was able to get him in the car and....drum roll.....he's in school...that's right, it's been a while...but he's back today...It's a start...a very small, small...start...but Yipee! The teachers are in controll and just said to relax...BAHAHAHAH!
It's a start....

1 comment:

Dena said...

One day at a time...one step at a time, one hour at a time, one prayer at a time....keep going!!