His stomach is still yucky and has the doctors here puzzled. WHAT'S NEW! I'm just thankful for a physician that wants to find an answer. Knowing what I think about some of the doctors here in UT she is still willing to find one that will give us some ideas besides...more medication or teaching J how to poop on a regular basis.
Friday, January 22, 2010
Trust
It's been a while since we've written about J. Reminder of GJ came back, and I needed to get through some rough emotions that went with treatment of J is GJ. I'm in NO way saying the same thing happened here, but little things just set off not so good thoughts. That was until yesterday when I was able to talk (with out shedding tears) to his teacher. She is truly wanting the best for J in the most positive way. I also left a message for the principal so she knew where I was coming from. This principal is also an angel. She called me back after a day of meetings and she still had meetings to go, but she wanted to know about J. Such a difference from GJ. Monday looks like a good day to take J back to school...fingers crossed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment