Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ouches!



You know who this goes out to...I'm just saying, those that work with J are mighty in my heart!
So...to put it bluntly...he's NOT HAPPY!
J is anxious...how do we help him. Well, this is what his father and I did at 4 in the morning...
Turn on the Ipod to only playing "church" music...
Listen to J yell for maybe 10 minutes (or less) about turning the music off and that he doesn't want to listen to it...then...
Wall-a....sleepy time for J~
It always scares me to get a phone call that ends with double 0's...it usually means its from a school. Then to talk with the principal of J's school (she is a gem)...another scary thing, just from previous schools...is he suspended? Do I need to pick him up cause he's caused more damage then good? Yes, this goes through my mind...it's habit.
Nope, not this time...they are really trying to figure this poor soul out. Me TOO!
After talking with the principal...yes, crying...I quickly wrote in my little Journal of J happenings and then started calling doctors. I left a message for the GI saying...hello...IT's NOT WORKING!
I left a message for the "drug" doctor...saying...help!
I called up the pharmacy and asked where the @#$% is his Golytely!
Here are the results:
GI will get back to me in about 48 hours...great 2 more days!
Drug Doctor called and I was out of ideas...so glad she had some to help his overly sensitive OCD!
J's on half of his OCD pill in the morning until he can relax enough to get the POOP out! If he needs another in the afternoon, then I can give him one. This is the medicine that we give to him half an hour before bed to start calming him down. We then were going through all sorts of medicine that J has been on or off of. Oh my heavens! There is one that causes "loose" bowels...I laughed and told her to put him on that, but then that would be a whole new ball game, getting him off one med to put him on this med and in the mean time his stomach meds...
Oh, my head is hurting...to much information!
As for the pharmacy, they should have the golytely by tomorrow afternoon. GREAT!
So back to enemas and maybe even putting a whole bottle of Miralax in his drink (just kidding)
It's a thought though!
I'm using my eldest sons shuffle, for J's school to use...loaded with his favorite (sarcasm) calming music...hoping this helps...
So will he go to school tomorrow, I don't know...I might keep him home to see if the medicine makes a difference.
Not pooping for 3 going on 4 days is NOT fun for anyone!

No comments: