J has been complaining about his stomach for over 3 weeks...Yes, that is when all the construction happened right outside our home. I thought it might subside when it moved down the street. NOPE! When he sits to do a #2 he says constantly that it hurts! To stop bitting...I'm assuming he is trying to tell us what the pain feels like. His eating has finally come back a little, but not enough to get him to the table. So.....with giving him the "unthinkables" which right now is the only way to get things moving....I called the GI doctor to get the number for the surgeon doctor to see if by some miracle we could move up the date.
HA!
She (the GI doctor's nurse) called and was very sorry for J's discomfort, but there is nothing they can do until we see the surgeon!
So she transferred me to that clinic and I talked to a very "bother-summed" nurse.
She asked why I was calling, so I told her. She asked why J was seeing them...so as I'm explaining his situation and the previous test he recently said...she interrupted my information and told me there were no openings.
(Oh, no she didn't...was my head's first response)...calmly...yes calmly, I asked if J could be put on a waiting list in case someone cancels. She said that was highly unlikely, but she would do it.
Just wait until I met that individual in person!
So....nothing! Tomorrow is school...I'm working at my favorite spot...maybe it's good I'll be there.
I'm hoping that J will be alright, I know he will complain, might even hit...but who can blame him!
1 comment:
When is the appointment, how much longer does he have to endure the pain? What a trooper.
Post a Comment