I know to some people that posting a "negative" blog regarding J was a shocker...but it happens.
When little things go wrong, the mama bear jumps into place and basically barricades J so no one will hurt him again. I'm not saying he was hurt in the least bit, so don't read into that comment. His school is by far the best we have come a crossed in the 15 + years...
What happened last Wednesday, just I guessed shocked me and my defenses automatically go up.
Tears have been shed, my heart is calm...my bear attitude is put away for right now and ....J is smiling!
It's taken 3 days to get him to that point. He's eating and munching like a "normal" teenager and the squishes are back without hesitation.
So we are going to take it one day at a time...that's all I can do. I trust his teachers and the administration and I know that we all need to work on communication, but sometimes people say things out loud that shouldn't be said in a professional type atmosphere, and maybe that is what made me really build walls again. Who knows...
So a new week...J will be okay, Mom will cry more tears...but it's okay..that's what life is all about.
1 comment:
YOU are the best mom for J. It's a new week and you can take it one day at a time.
LOVE YA SIS
Post a Comment