Sunday, September 26, 2010

This is the WEEK!

I know everyone has been wondering how J's week went...I do have to say it went pretty well, only a little glitch on Friday, but nothing the angels of school teachers couldn't handle.  This made me think, why he might have had this....no bowels for a while...great!  So, off to the store to get the unthinkable.
 (he needed one anyways for his appointment on Tuesday)
Then the weekend came...not to bad...then Sunday morning came...not to good!
I haven't a clue what went wrong, but boy is J antsy...the moon is set in the wrong sky, the weather meter is off...something...OCD has taken over, and has even given J the shakes.
Maybe he can sense what is about to happen for his appointment, which would be a miracle, since I haven't a clue what they are going to say...maybe it's the anticipation?  All I know, is at church today he participated well...(he wasn't suppose to!)  Thankfully the speaker lives in the meadow with us and knows J.  So when the speaker asked one of those thinking type questions, J replied out loud. Yes, it was quiet the show for those around us or those who heard...which by the way was the WHOLE congregation.
So I'm hoping for more sleep from J, and answers.
Really...is that to much to ask?

1 comment:

Crissie said...

How cute is that? I love that he answered the thinking type question out loud. Too funny. :)