Monday, November 8, 2010
2 Weeks!
Okay, so it's been a while since I updated...a whopin 3 or so days...but hey, life is busy! We took a little break from school on Thursday and Friday to see if J's stomach would settle a little. It was rough going, but by Saturday things had started to calm a little. His stomach is still full of shtuff...but it's moving a little bit more and he's not as angry with sitting on the "throne" He does get mad at anything, but I think redirecting is working pretty good. He's very munchy which we have to watch because whatever goes in...some day will come out. So, back to school he went on this wet morning. He was happy about it until he fell asleep (15 minutes before leaving). But wasn't throwing his wigs or anything like that to go. Just hesitant. Once we got in the car, he was all smiles, and very talkative. J has also enjoyed listening to 106.5 where they have been playing Christmas music. I think he had joined me in the love of this particular season. With it being a shorter week, I'm hoping J makes it through will little to none wigs...unhappiness...etc, etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment