That's all I get from the doctor's. Maybe in a couple of days J will be able to go home. Seriously?! They are still taking his blood and seeing what the kidneys are doing. They made the silly suggestion of sending J home with a catheder still attached...okay, that would just be terrible and yucky...I think that is why we opted not to have the colonoscapy bag surgery...duh! They did say he could go home on what he's eaten here...details on that would be in the blog below. So...basically we are just watching him again today..They will converse with each other and let me know, probably again tomorrow morning around 5:30 or 6:00 when I'm wide awake and coherent.
I think J and I might redecorate this room...Just kidding, have to find humor is standing here. We have almost gone through all the nurses/aides/technicians...It's a good thing I told the school he wouldn't be there this month. He'll barely be recovering by Christmas and I'm sure it will be slow moving for a couple of months.
No comments:
Post a Comment