Friday, January 28, 2011
Helpless
Another night without hardly any sleep. It's like a circle of life or a roller coaster that we keep getting on and forgetting what happens in the end. J's stomach is not happy. I don't know why and this doesn't sit well for a Mom not knowing how to help. He has a doc's appointment on the 8th with his regular physician. Maybe it's that I'm scared he might have to go back in, or the surgery didn't work. I looked on line to see other's people comments about this surgery and they all are doing fine, exactly what is to be expected. I know J is unique, but seriously, I don't think he should be complaining that he doesn't feel good or his stomach hurts. He is curled up most of the time, and then just add those behaviors we had a little break from. His smile is gone and I guess that is just what kills me the most. I just wished someone knew something or had the guts to find out something instead of relying on J's parents for answers. WE DON'T HAVE THEM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It just breaks my heart to hear that things aren't going well. I want so badly for J to feel better and for you to get some rest both emotionally and physically. I hope the Doctor has some answers. We will keep praying!
Post a Comment