Sunday, January 30, 2011

Grumpy is an Understatement!


This is basically a warning for those working with J tomorrow... this week and until we find out what the heck is going on with his stomach he will be GROUCHY!~ But I think moving around might help.  There will be tantrums...just saying.  He's had little relief, but we've found that Mt.Dew is back to doing it's powerful calming like it use to when he was little.  Weird, I know...but we gave him some yesterday (yes, it was mine) and he calmed down and even slept a little.  AMAZING!  His sleep is just a wee bit better, but the stomach...he won't eat unless he's fed to and is on a kick of saying "No" when in reality I think he means yes...Oh the joys...
I'm just hoping he makes it to Wednesday, due to an appointment I have with another school and another child.  Not saying that J's school needs to babysit, well, kinda...but just until the appointment is over.  I'll keep my fingers crossed that he will be nicer.....you might want to wear yucky clothes...Just saying!

No comments: