Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Questions....again....

So when do you start to worry about how the surgery went?
We are on 8 weeks.
J's stomach is still bothering him, well...not every day...it just seems like more days then not.
We are still having to give him over the counter laxatives...2 at night and 1 in the morning.
CRAZY!
With this surgery, you would have thought he wouldn't need it.  But seriously, "things" still aren't moving!
Last night, J complained about not feeling good so Dad and I did the "unthinkable" again.
SERIOUSLY...is this normal.
I know, J isn't normal, he is writing his own book on this surgery.
I know his small intestine has been working over time for SOOO many years and doesn't know what to do now.
So how long do you wait until you call the doctor?
J is still eating pretty good, does any one know if there are food that can't be digested as well as others?  Do you think we need to give an overload of liquid (meaning juices and such) to help move "things" long?
Someone out there must know...
AHHHH!

No comments: