Oh my heavens.....guess what we just found...
So tonight I was giving all the family (men-folk) hair cuts.
J was the first to receive a hair cut. He hasn't had one since way before surgery, so it really needed a good cut. Well, so I'm using the electric razor for the bottom of his head and go pretty slow because I don't really remember where his head wound was.
That's when I found them. That's right...the stitches. Remember J had to have both staples and stitches in his head.
It's been over 5 weeks!
So, I give them a little snip. He wouldn't let me pull them out, so we finished the hair cut.
Right before his night time meds began, 3 of us "comforted" him and I took the tweezers to get the remainder out.
Let's just say there was some hairs that came out as well, but they had yellow gunk on it...GROSS!
We had a flashlight and looked to see if there was any more infection. Nope, there wasn't.
So....do you think for 5 weeks, he could have been a little cranky due to his head hurting? Hmmm?
He's happy for now and all stitches are out and wounds are healing.
No comments:
Post a Comment