Tuesday, January 4, 2011
2nd Day Back
So J has been back to school now 2 days and I think it's going pretty good. We still only take him for half day and will continue that for a while until his strength is back to normal...When will that be? Who knows? J still doesn't like to use the restroom, but he knows when we get home, he hangs his jacket and then goes right to the "facility." (this part might be a little PG) I stand and wait in the room and kinda make the sound of grunting to get him started...then the rest is up to him. So far we are 2 for 2 in trying this. Progress. We see the new "drug" doctor on Thursday. I'm not having her adjust anything yet. Maybe summer time, but his body is still in major recovery. All in all, things are back to being happy, with the occasional small bump here and there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment