Sunday, January 9, 2011

Three Forward...four back!

We are not feeling good again.  By we...J-man.
He 3 wonderful days at school, then something hit..I don't know if it's the weather or his stomach..but something did.
Thursday we went to the drug doctor and he wasn't as happy about getting ready as earlier in the week.  Then it seemed as if it just went down hill from there.
Friday was the same...just didn't want to do anything. Slept alot...maybe the three days of school really wore him out.  I don't know.
He is still eating, but complains that "it's bitting".  He said this alot in the hospital, so I'm assuming it's his stomach.
I have to remind myself...it's only been 6 weeks...major surgery...we will have ups and downs.
So today was alittle on the down side.  He did drink his shake, but a little more grumpy.
Hmmm...
Good thing tomorrow is a new week.  Maybe we'll just do 3 days of school until he can handle that.  It's not his behaviors I'm worried about, they are soooo minor now, but it's his body...
Remember, we are taking this slow...That's what I have to keep saying to myself.

No comments: