Today was suppose to be the day we met J's new "drug" doctor. Well, we went and met her. Then we found out that she is quiting this practice and starting her own, but not taking our Insurance. WHAT? Seriously! So of course there is someone "right out of school" that will be taking her place. A man! Should I trust him? Maybe he'll turn out to be like Dr. Quack? I'm to call in a couple of weeks to get J's name on his list and then we really don't have to see him til Summer time. We aren't changing J's meds...he still needs time to recover from surgery and his behavior is doing mighty good lately. So....Do I stick with this practice or find another office? Opinions, suggestions? This is really getting ridiculous!
The "new" doctor did say she would write his prescriptions until a new one would take over...
How nice!
1 comment:
Personally, I would find someone else. Josh needs someone experienced! But go with your gut feeling!
Post a Comment