Monday, May 16, 2011

UGHHHH!

That is to say the least!
It hasn't been easy around here...Why...dumb question...
I don't know what happened around the 28th of April...but that's how long it's been since J's had a good day or rather a day without complaining about his stomach or being upset about it.
So, today we are going to his "normal" doctor to see if she can do something about it.
I know, it's almost a waste of our time and money to go and hear them say, "There's nothing we can do. The surgery worked it's best...J is having BM's"...blah, blah, blah.
Seriously though,
Isn't there something where you can have the muscles in the bum area relax so it doesn't hurt him.
Isn't there a medicine where it can not hurt J when he passes gas or has a BM?
Some people think, that maybe this is how J will be the rest of his life.
SERIOUSLY?!
I don't think you have to live in pain nor do I think there isn't an answer out there...
The question remains...who is brave enough or has the brains to actually research it and figure it out?

No comments: