So J's birthday is coming up...a big one...not the one you are thinking. We have been trying to decide exactly what to give this silly young boy! I mean J has all the little guys you could imagine, has been through all the stickers and gets obsessed with them, which isn't a good thing by the end of the day. Magazines and coloring books are just ripped...soooo? I'm thinking about DVD's and maybe a trax ride..He loves watching the trax. J also carries around his favorite VHS..I mean it's his favorite by the cover being all cracked, broken...etc..you get the picture. I found it on Amazon (bless them) and we will probably get 2 of them. But what about this idea? If anyone that wants to give J a gift, laminate a black and white picture from the internet and we'll make a re-usable coloring book? Yah?! This might be a good idea especially in the hospital. Just a thought for right now. We will definitely be getting some DVD's since they last longer...just which ones? Do you get the VHS's that are now all old and barely work in DVD's or just get the new ones that are coming out? I only have 2 weeks to decide what to do.
AHHHH!
No comments:
Post a Comment