Thursday, September 1, 2011

Finish with Doctors...on to Count down!

Yesterday after traveling for around 30 minutes to reach Dr. Drug, we were able to chat with him a total of 15 minutes in hopes J will sleep.  
Really, 15 minutes and that's that?!!! 
Here is what "our" plan is....
We slowly decrease on of J's meds he has been on forever and add another.
I know what?
So J takes 5 pills of this one particular medicine.  This week we leave it.
Next week we decrease while adding the "new" one...when in actuality, it really isn't new, just more.
then the next week decrease to 3 and each week decrease by 1...so if you all add that up, the week J goes in for surgery he will be off this medicine at night.
Do we think he will sleep?
No clue!
The doctor said if it isn't working to call and come in.  Remember the last time I did that and it took 3 months to get in...hmmm!!!!
So I told him about J's surgery and he simply stated, "Well, then we'll just wait and see him after surgery."
Insert whatever "choice" word you would like...I did!
I think this Mom will go to Sams' and stock up on DC!!!!

No comments: