Friday, November 18, 2011

Bags and Blockage!

Have you ever gone through so many products, that your brain hurts!  We are getting to that point.  One day his gadget will stay on 3 days while others, maybe 4 hours!  What is the difference?  I haven't a clue!  So yesterday I decided to try a whole new product, but forgot there wasn't a bag that fit it.  I thought maybe another bag could adjust...nope...let's leave it at that...but I loved the barrier!  Now to see if they have the rest of the parts to fit.  We then tried this one brand...it's still on him.  It's a wonderful clear skin fit...love it.  I'll let you know what the verdict is on that.
Did you know if J doesn't process his food correctly, it gets redirected to be thrown up.
Yup, that's what happened this morning.
I have a clue if it was his wonderful lunch or his dinner.  I thought both were cut up real well, but evidently it wasn't.  AND there was no way I was in the mood to go through his vomit to find out.  So he is home with me today.

No comments: