This is J's girlfriend (wink, wink!) I should have posted this back in the summer, but I totally forgot.
This family was our salvation in CO. This family has daughters that took a likin' to J. They would come over and take him and the younger boys out for ice-cream just so I could get a break. When this pretty one left on her mission we actually didn't know how J would react. He would ask about her and we would remind him of where she was. She would bring over little goodies for each of the boys on Valentines and chat with J. Even when he was in a grumpy mood, they still came over. When we moved to Ut, she would make trips and stop by to visit her "boyfriend". I mean, how cute is that!
We had the opportunity of seeing one of the younger sisters at her reception and J was excited to see the "girls" again.
Their love for J will never be forgotten.
No comments:
Post a Comment