J has kept his fever running about 101 to 102.6. They have started him on another antibiotic that is given every 12 hours in a 3 round series. So No, he's not coming home before Monday. He is also getting a dose of Tylenol every 4 with his other Antibiotic every 6. WHEW.
Please for our family, keep J in your prayers or thoughts so that his body could heel and he could possibly be home for Christmas.
1 comment:
Wow! What a history. You could write a book!!! The doctors are probably writing a journal on Josh - and it will get published.
We have let our family know of the family fast. You did a great job of explaining it except - not just thinking or the person you are fasting for but praying for their recovery but all according to our Heavenly Father's will. From what I have heard, it is His will that Josh recovers and regains his health. But - I know it is still in Heavenly Father's hands and that His will is all that matters. But I suggest fasting for Pam and Doug and their family too. They need all the support they can get - and especially Pam. I doubt that any of us know what she has endured and yet remained faithful the the Lord's will. I marvel at her faith and love.
You all have a great weekend. Love - Grampy
Post a Comment