Well, by the 4th sleepless night, and J complaining of "it's bitting" again...Sunday we decided to forgo the liquid and just chop up his behavioral meds. It's been 24 hours and he's not complaining as much. I called the "Drug" doctor, to see what to do next on his night time routine. He had told us if it didn't work to go back to the originals and he would prescribe another sleeping agent. That was yesterday and still no word, so I put J back on his original sleep cocktail.
It was a little struggle with sleep, but he did sleep. (the last 3 nights he hasn't been sleeping...AT ALL!!!) Now to get his little (I say that lightly) behavior in tact.
To top that all off...I guess I didn't do so hot trimming his toe nails, 2 are infected...so he's real (not really) happy about that too. Yes, I've called the doctor to see if she will prescribe an antibiotic for them. There is no way in (well, you fill this in) he will let a doctor look at his toes or touch them.
I have soaked them, peroxided them, tried to rub them so whatever is caught will undo itself.
Ugh...the joys of the J-man!
No comments:
Post a Comment