Tuesday, March 27, 2012

No words....

I think this past month, our patience has been tested almost to the max.
J hasn't been sleeping and it seems as if every label he has has been magnified.
He is back to his normal cocktail of medicine for sleeping, which really isn't helping.  We've even put him back on Mt. Dew to see if that calms him a little.  I know some of you are say, "You are what?!" but when J was younger it seemed the caffeine would do the opposite of what it normally is suppose to do.  Plus it is helping J feel the urge, if you know what I mean.
We are about to hit the 7 week mark and so far so good.  He is still complaining of not feeling good and at this point I really have no idea what is hurting him at this time.  Sometimes I know he has a head ache by his actions and touching his head.  But when J says his stomach hurts, I haven't a clue and this is very frustrating.  
When he does get a VERY few hours of sleep, he wakes up with a roar...not to violent any more, but more anxious, ADHD type.  That's right, part of his labels...which I absolutely hate BRINGING up.
I am at this moment at a loss for words.  What doctor to call...who knows...maybe it's his teeth?  Is there a doctor out there that actually knows how to treat young adult's with mental disabilities? With J you would have to put him to sleep before even attempting to look in his mouth.
Again, it's been a month of frustration, I need to get my game back on and buck up!

No comments: