Monday, May 28, 2012

AHHHH!

Mr. Hyde is back!
I don't know if it's the weather or what!  But it started at the end of last week and hasn't been nice.
3 shirts, lot's of scratches, head butts, broken tub (pics will come) by his butt...broken entertainment center.  Can you say FUN!  Yes, I'm being very sarcastic!
Night time is full force demon-wanna-be.
We have no idea the cause, if there is a blockage or what...we just want it to stop!
I don't know if he'll even make it to the 2 last days of school.
We have so many activities with his brother graduating that we fear some of the activities will again have to be split between Dad and I. 
I know...we have been doing this for 22 years, it should be easy!  Your wrong, it's tiring, frustrating, our bodies are older and don't hold a punch/slap/kick/bite well.
Prayers have been said I'm sure in his behalf so his spirit can find peace or whatever is causing this will work itself out...not knowing if it's a headache/stomachache...who knows what...remember he doesn't communicate those items very well...oh wait, he just says he doesn't feel good and then follows that with a blow.
I'm tired. Dad's tired.  

1 comment:

Sharla Jordan said...

We are sending our love and prayers for your family. Blessings to all of you for loving Josh so much and sticking it out through the really rough days.