Friday, August 10, 2012

Better....

I think we have finally figured out J's pain medicine. Instead of using the hard stuff we got from the hospital, we are just using Ibeprophen and it's working!
He hasn't yelled (as loud) in almost a week.  Well, I did pray that he would get laryngitis, and now his voice is just raspy...but I'll take that over yelling.  
He is sleeping more, actually I think he is finally relaxed enough to sleep and catch up on all the sleepless nights we have had.  
Eating is still an issue.  We are giving it until Monday before I call the surgeon to get the magic medicine that helps him get his appetite back.  We have used this the last 3 times, so I don't know why they didn't give us some this time.  
Today was the first day he actually asked for gerplex!
J also drank almost all of his protein shake...YAH!~
 

No comments: