Monday, April 8, 2013

Does It Ever End?

It all started after my return from a family wedding.  J hasn't been the same.  He did pretty good while I was a way...and I thought maybe some behaviors would occur a couple of days after my return, but this is getting ridiculous.
There is no sleeping, anxious up the wa-zoo, hardly any eating and the stoma output...let's just say in the last week we have had to "flush" it 3x!
He has had off and on fevers which then leads to the shakes and cool sweats. 
It's insane, and this mama is going there fast!
Haven't a clue what to do or which doctor to call...We do have our appointment FINALLY with the new "drug" doctor...but again, have no idea if we are going to ask for medication for sleep or hope this shall pass.  Before I left, J was actually doing pretty good with the herbal stuff and oils used for sleeping. Yah...not any more.  Nothing is working.
Once again we are sleepless in Utah

No comments: