We have had quiet the rough start of this week. Josh was pretty mad Dad and brother left back to Utah for the next week of school. His "wigs" are pretty intense. So Monday I think we were all exhausted from the "wigs" and upset about them. Josh started throwing up. This continued through the night every 15 minutes. He was so mad at not getting a drink and then when I gave in he'd throw up. He was trying to get liquid any where he could and whoever stood in his way, we'll...you felt it. So I frantically called my super friend to get me some gatoraide to try and stop the cycle. I also put a call into the doctor who is amazing. She faxed some chemo-anti nausea medicine to see if that worked. It seemed like forever to get the pharmacy to fill it. My super friend went to get the meds and then we gave them to him. They only stayed in him 15 minutes before it all came up and his temper was very mad! I called the doctor and we went to the ER room, even had permission to park where the ambulances do. They were very patient with Josh. Held him down to administer the medicine so IV's could start. They talked calmly to him and were wonderful. In the mean time Grammy was coming to save us all. So my friend went and got her at the airport (yes, I owe her more then you could amagine) and they joined me at the hospital. We stayed there until about 2:30. Tests came out clear...white count and red count a little high, but that would be normal they said with this virus and dehydration. Josh came home a little, no a lot "loopy" and stayed that way until 8:30 where he returned a little. Slept pretty good, still a little "loopy" this morning, but no throwing up.
So...............we REALLY NEED this house to SELL!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment