Thursday, September 4, 2008

YAH

Josh amazed us even more....we had a 2 hour power outage...no computer (Josh loves, thanks to a favorite uncle that keeps it up for us) no TV. What to do.....we went to BK and shopped (mom did) Thank goodness by the time we got home and half way done with lunch (BK has awesome toys right now, I'm not to keen on it though) the power came on....no hitting nothing! Yah, and then tonight around 7ish, Josh started taking his stuff upstairs for bed. Jake and I looked and thought, oh no, it's way to early...so we stalled until about 8ish....I told Josh we needed to get his PJ's on and he went into the kitchen and said he needed to take meds...WHAT? He actually wanted to? Blessings from above!!!! He took them without any "wiggin" and then went and we changed him for bed. He's been there since. You ask why am I still up....because it was a great day for Josh even with the conversation with the "Head of Special Ed" and saying blah, blah about Central and their "wonderful administration" ooooohhhh! I was just relieved! But....if anyone wants to write a paper or the school board or the administration at Central High School in Grand Junction....let me know and I'll get you the addresses!!!

No comments: