Friday, September 12, 2008

Weekend is Finally here!

I'm so greatful for family! Mom came up to help with Josh. He hasn't been as violent as he was on Monday. I have to admit that was scarey. We went to a follow up with the doc and she even said I was a saint for sticking with Josh and not putting him into a home. I just simply replied, "He is my son." So..she is weening him off of his behavioral meds and adding a new one as soon as she speaks with her other doctor about Josh. Hopefully this will help. I asked her if Josh could have the medicine they gave him in the hospital that made him "loppy". I thought I'd never want a zombie son, but I'm rethinking that until our move has been made to Utah. It would make life easier and more tolerable then to constantly wonder if he is going to come after me with his fists because of being upset about the littlest things. I usually can redirect him, but sometimes...there is just not stopping. So our Open House is this weekend and we are desperately hoping there will be a buyer.

1 comment:

Aaron said...

Hi Josh! Hope you have a great day! We love reading your blog! Love Aaron and Savannah