Monday, October 27, 2008

Transitioning

I just thought I'd update you on how Josh is feeling about all this movin stuff. Actually he's been doing pretty good considering. It's still taking a little bit of time for him to adjust to having Dad home and giving the meds, but he doesn't cry for Dad. We are very blessed to have Dad and Bry come home every day now. Josh does the stairs (stairmaster) I don't know how many times a day. I think it's because he is unsettled about where he can put his items of importance. So he brings everything downstairs, then to the living room, then back upstairs to his room. Sometimes he gets mad for taking them into the various of rooms and you just have to laugh. His meds seems to be doing alright, in fact today we start the decrease of his big dose of seroquil. This should be fun....NOT! The night time meds aren't as smooth as we'd like, the liquid he is on is terrible tasting, and thick...Gross! But I guess enough gets in him that he's sleeping much better. We are just working on the BM's. He is very mad about that whole situation and we've tried everything. So any suggestions would be wonderful.

No comments: