Tuesday, May 5, 2009

How Mad Can I get!

That is the question. Alright, everyone knows my opinion of Dr. Quack...well, it's gotten worse! So anyone that is looking for this kind of a doctor...DON'T GO TO HIM!!!

Here's the story! Josh was running out of his Depakote (behavior medicine)..we had enough to last through 1/2 of Wednesday. He see's the new doctor on Thursday which meant we needed about 2 to 4 before getting a new perscription. Josh was also running out of his clonidine (which helps his behavior and sleep!...at least until 3:30 a.m. lately) I had 1 refill of those left, so I called them in. I knew they would have to get a hold of the doctor for the depakote and I forgot that Quacks name was on the perscription...my fault! So when they faxed for that medicine, he faxed back NOT to fill it and if we tried refilling any other medicine to report us to his office...WHAT?! Like we are trying to get the medicine for drug selling or something...Thank goodness, the pharmacy at Target knew us (in the little time we have been here) and gave us enough to get us through the next doctor's appointment. Doug then informed them that we were no longer seeing Dr. Quack and they had also heard how "wonderful (sarcasim)" he is. WHEW! I was sooooo livid, this is what; punishing us as the parents for not doing what this doctor said, or punishing Josh who needs the medicine to handle the days and sleep at night....all because of a doctor who wants to get his way. GRRRRR!!!!!

Yup, this is the life of the Roberts' Family :)

4 comments:

Linda said...

Report him to Utah Medical Licensing! And DON'T leave out any details!

You might save someone else the same "wonderful" experience!

Sharla Jordan said...

Wow, So great that Target was so understanding. Praying that this new doctor will be an answer to prayers.

Crissie said...

Wow!! That just blows me away! Thank goodness you will no longer be going to him. What a jerk!

Aaron said...

I would report him as well!