Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Quack, Quack!

Webfetti.com


This is funny...So after having "discussions" with the doctor today and telling him about Josh's unexpected weight loss, he leaves the room to graph his weight...wait, I thought Josh's normal physican does this....so when the doctor came in (without prompting josh!) ....Josh starts quacking. Not the soft quacks, but over and over...loud ones...I couldn't hold it in, so I just smiled and told Josh to use a quieter voice...so he kept quacking in a "quiet" voice...heehee! Perfect! Maybe that's what made the doctor mad? He deserved it this time....good thing Josh didn't call him the Double D! Maybe next time!

3 comments:

Crissie said...

That's a "quack up"!!!

Heidi's Quorum said...

Pam, I am SO sorry! What can I do to help? I am not so stable on my feet yet, but the boys would LOVE to "play" with Josh! Can we take him for a couple of hours to give you a break?

Sharla Jordan said...

Oh that's so funny, I would have laughed my head off. Way to go Josh.