Friday, March 13, 2009
Finally a Good Apointment
Josh had a follow up appointment with his physican, no not the Quack! This was to make sure he is not still losing weight. He stayed the same, they are still concerned that he is this skinny, but with history of Josh and different meds that increased his appetite we are hoping that he will just mellow out and enjoy food again. He's still pretty skinny and weak, but everything looked good. Josh was alert and talking up a storm which was good for this doctor to see. Mainly so it doesn't look like Mom is full of hot air against Dr. Quack! She even filled the perscription Dr. Quack messed up on...so now the same dilima....another doctor to manage meds. In this whole county of SLC, you either have a years waiting list, they only handle those under 18, they don't manage meds....are you seeing my situation...GRRR! So, question would be, do I tell Dr. Quack that he doesn't get to tell me what to do anymore, since I'm paying the bill and all I need him to do is see that Josh's meds are correct and filled, or find a new one and just hope and pray there is some nice doctor that actually listens to the parents of these sweet children, and take us in?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
"tell Dr. Quack that he doesn't get to tell me what to do anymore, since I'm paying the bill and all I need him to do is see that Josh's meds are correct and filled"
If he doesn't like that he can find a Dr that see you imediately. All the Docs can get someone else to see you immediatley if the need is there. I say YOU KNOW JOSH, NOT THE DR."
Ask him to tell you how Josh acts in a given situation. If he can't tell you, ask him why. He needs to understand that YOU SPEAK FOR JOSH BECAUSE JOSH CAN'T!!
GO PAM!!!!
I have been through this Pam! I am so sorry! Some doctors that have that long of a waiting list, though, have a PA or an assistant of some kind who can see you before. I would look into it.
Post a Comment