Wednesday, May 27, 2009

We are LEGALLY done!

Today we were granted legal guardianship of Josh. WHEW! Now, no one can tell us what to do! Oh, I'm feeling very powerful. It was alot of paperwork, but once at the court house, they were so kind and let Josh vent outside. Then they came and brought us into the room when it was our turn. Luckily we were #4. The judge read our names, saw Josh, signed the papers and that was it. Doug took Josh down to the car while I went with our attorney to get documents saying we had legal rights. Yah...happy day!

5 comments:

Sharla Jordan said...

What a releif!

Heidi's Quorum said...

Hooray for Joshie!!!!!

Dianne T said...

I am so happy for you!!! One more obstacle overcome!!!

Linda said...

At least the judge had eyes to see! One less thing to worry about!

Dena said...

Like "they" would have been able to tell you what to do with Josh. Now, you have CLOUT!!

Happy day!!